Sunday, February 5, 2012

HELPP! dominos pizza really urgent?

me and my friends ordered a pizza from dominos, online so you can track your order my friend x-edout and we put a random number so we cant track the order and we dont know what to do any advice?HELPP! dominos pizza really urgent?
Just say ''we made a mistake with the hone number now we cant track a pizza *Giggle* Silly me i feel

Stupid'' Then They ll say its okay mač°©m well track your pizza'' *knock knock* Superman has delivered my pizza. Lol Sorry But If You call them i'm sure you could work somethhing out =)HELPP! dominos pizza really urgent?
call the dominos you ordered from. I am pretty sure It shows the address and phone number from the Dominos you ordered from on the pizza tracker.



check your email also if you order it online

No comments:

Post a Comment