Sunday, February 12, 2012

I just ordered Dominos! Did I get a good deal?

I just ordered a medium pizza with tomatoes, a chicken parm sandwich, and a chicken alfredo breadbowl. I also got free cinnastix because I ordered online! It was about $17 plus tax, delivery, tip. Did I get a good deal. Also, is the breadbowl and sandwich good? I've never had them before and I'm super excited!I just ordered Dominos! Did I get a good deal?
Yes that's a very good deal.
If only you could could put a price on the amount of time you're going to spend in the sh*tter after eating all of that crap. I suspect you wouldn't find it such a "value"I just ordered Dominos! Did I get a good deal?
sounds like a good deal to me. I dunno about the breadbowl or sandwich because I'm a vegetarian.

I hope you've got some friends over because you're not gonna finish all that on your own lol.
I doubt that the chicken will be anything other than cat meat,so no you got ripped off just like the millions of tools that order Domino's every day.I just ordered Dominos! Did I get a good deal?
yes it is a good deal ive never had the sandwhich but the breadbowl is absolutely amazing!!! enjoy, cheers
You got a really good deal. Did you use the mix and match coupon? Haha.
that is indeed a good deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment