Thursday, February 2, 2012

If i order a pizza online can i use my credit card?

like if i order one from pizza hut or domino's can i and have it delivered so it all ready paid for



also can i call them and use my card when they delivery and not use cashIf i order a pizza online can i use my credit card?
Yes you can pay using a credit card online or over the phone. When you make the order online just tell them you want to use a credit card and they get your card # over the phone.
I sometimes do this. I give them my credit card number on the phone or on the website (at Papa John;s) and then I show the delivery guy the card. He asks you to sign the receipt upon delivery. If you intend to include a tip, make sure to include it in the credit card payment up front, or have it ready in cash for the driver.If i order a pizza online can i use my credit card?
I'm not sure about those two places but I know that Pizza Guys does =)
Sure you can.If i order a pizza online can i use my credit card?
yes you can use the credit card
Yes......

No comments:

Post a Comment