Sunday, February 5, 2012

Is this a Good Online Dating Ad?

I thought I would be creative, but no hits. Tell me what you think about about:



I am the guy your friends told you stay far away from. I am a 40 year-old guy white guy who is too predictable. I own my own car and truck, not to mention house and have a good job that I have been with nearly a decade now. I am looking for a friend who might become more as time goes by, but I want to go slow and on low like good Texas barbecue, the kind with made with honey! Although being a Texan, right now I much rather be in those cool mountains of New Mexico sitting up in a cabin watching the afternoon rain showers come in, that stuff that kind of visits us every now and then like it did this morning. If I can't be doing that, then on the beach living a Corona moment while getting the sand between my toes. If neither of those, then at a nice restaurant taking it easy, then retire to a relaxing evening listening to crickets do their thing, as long as the mosquitoes are not doing theirs--I hate mosquitoes.



I am a bit of a baldie, like those mountains I spoke of. I like to laugh and tell stories, but no jokes because I can never get those catchy punchlines right. But I do like to hear them. I am about 220, heavy set at 5'10 which means I kind of look like a linebacker. When I am not being professional, I like to get in my truck and look for trouble. Word to the wise, don't offend those biker types, they have bad attitudes especially to my jokes, so I might have to start hanging at the Senior Center instead to learn how play a game of dominos from now on. When I realized how pathetic that was, I realized I just might need to start dating again--but no biker bars. I prefer sophisticated and redneck types now because they are either about making money or smiles.Is this a Good Online Dating Ad?
Please!...just think about it.

Please!...for your own sake.

The gift to Geas...to see ourselves as others see us!

Please!

d;o)Is this a Good Online Dating Ad?
Kinda lame I'm not going to lie. I sure wouldn't date anyone with that profile even if I was as desperate as you.Is this a Good Online Dating Ad?
mate you are trying way to hard plain and simple put ur interested down and tiny lil paragrath your way to descriptive mine would be

MALE 20

LIKES WOMEN

LIKES SANDWICHS

LIKE SEX

job done
ok I'm goin to be brutally honest.



it's horrible. i don't think any woman would ever show interest in what u wrote above unless u look incredibly hot in the profile photos.



just be more simple and honest. that's just way too long and lame.

be sweet and nice and funny.

i don't even find ur jokes funny at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment