Sunday, February 5, 2012

Pizza Delivery Question?

Hi :) Random question

Well, see I'm currently in England and stuff and I always buy my girlfriend food like pizza and chinese over internet or phone when I get the chance with my card and everything and it would go through (Yay!) so here's the thing she just moved from Boston MA to Orlando FL and we both don't know if I can just buy Pizza Hut or Dominoes pizza online and get it delivered at her door and stuff without them asking her for the card. I usually ordered from Papa Johns which they never asked her for the card or anything, but right now all she has near her is Dominoes and Pizza Hut will either of them ask for the credit card when they deliver the pizza to her? I hope not :( Cause we're both about to have dinner right now! haha even though its nearly 2am.Pizza Delivery Question?
why dont you guys cook the same meal at the same time instead of ordering her pizza all the time? would be much healthier. plus it would be a fun thing you could do over the phone or something and you would be able to eat together.Pizza Delivery Question?
i can imagine that pile of junk food.....i agree with the person thats wondering why you guys aren't cooking your own food. sheesh all you guys eat are pizza and chinese food? its so fun to cook with people it gets messy and its fun to see how your food turns out!! Slobs and thanks for two points.Pizza Delivery Question?
Nope, why would they need the card when they get there? It's not like they bring a machine to swipe it with

Edit: I've never been asked to show the card, so I doubt it
No they wont ask fro the card because they wont be able to scan the card at your door. Good question!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment