Thursday, February 2, 2012

POLL/SURVEY: Do you prefer to order Pizza online, or on the phone? :]?

I much prefer to do it online, because I don't really like phone calls!

And also, I hate that answering message that goes, "Please hold while you listen to Domino's daily specials...dun. dun. dun!"



And you? )POLL/SURVEY: Do you prefer to order Pizza online, or on the phone? :]?
I never ordered pizza or anything online, always used the phone.
I totally agree!!



Thank you, my friend!! :)



((((((Samian))))))

Report Abuse

POLL/SURVEY: Do you prefer to order Pizza online, or on the phone? :]?
if im gonna base it on my country, i prefer phone call, coz most people's work performance here is inneficient (as the website may not be updated), but the difference here is that when you dial the number, the operator will answer it straight, no recordings...
The first problem is that you're ordering from Domino's. Find a good local restaurant and order from them. Things will get better after that.POLL/SURVEY: Do you prefer to order Pizza online, or on the phone? :]?
phone but i actually prefer to make it myself (in the microwave) :P
I prefer to do it online also because I don't have to do any talking.
phone, i always forget internet is an option!
Phone. Im afraid they wont check the online orders and Ill have no pizza. It happened to my friend.
i order pizza by text messaging... God, i love Papa Johns... lol
lol i hate those songs!!! but my mom or dad usually orders the pizza on the phone
phone
phone
Online
I prefer to just go to the place...
SAME! I hate those stupid songs that they torture you with while you "hold"
I usually Order online...so much easier!
online... but usually I just get Little Ceasers and all you do is drive up and get it...

No comments:

Post a Comment