Sunday, February 5, 2012

Should I call them back? Help please?

I applied to dominos online about 5 days ago, then i called them two days later to ask them if they are stilling hiring. they asked for my name and said that they would call me back soon. Its been 2 days, should I call back?Should I call them back? Help please?
Wait a week for them to call you back. That'll give them some time to get everything in order if they are planning on hiring you. Two days isn't enough time.



After a week call them and inquire about the application you submitted. By following up with a call you show that you are dedicated and you want the job. But calling too soon makes you look impatient.Should I call them back? Help please?
I'd wait a few more days. Try later on in the week.

If they haven't phoned you back, then they have most likely moved on.



Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment