Wednesday, February 8, 2012

So my roomate asks me, Wanna play tennis?

(Go to youtube and watch the previes for these movies, will help you understand my question

No Strings Attatched.

Friends with Benefits)



Background story:



I've recently moved in with a friend of mine from college. We are both going to UCM and its cheaper living 20 minutes away and sharing a house than it is living in the dorms like we used to at our old college.



Recently, things have changed in our attitudes toward eachother. She's getting more physical when she used to be just verbal. Its subtle, but noticeable. 2 nights a week we have a sit-down quality time and we watch movies, play dungeons and dragons online, or play dominoes vica versa.



Well last week we rented several movies from redbox.



No Strings Attatched

Friends with Benefits.



These arnt the movies i would have chosen but its what she chose and its needed to understand.



Well after watching no strings attatched we put in the other movie, when the movies were done we were talking about them, laughing for the most part about certian parts of the movies when out of nowhere she stole a quote from Friends With Benefits.



"Wanna play tennis?". And she was completely serious. My heart was racing at a million miles an hour, i dont think i've ever felt my body on fire, my blood felt like lava.



I'm not uptight or anal about sex. Its just I'm a virgin and while my body is screaming for me to go for it, im having doubts. I dont want to lose the friendship we have over something that can be avoided. While the movie stars in the movie have a happy ending, i dont think it works that way in real life. I'm not scared of hurting her, I'm scared of getting attatched and then having to leave her, or her me. I'm scared of getting hurt. I've never had to go through something like this before and its really messing with my head.



What should i do?



Should i play tennis? Or just walk off the court and continue playing the field? Is this something i have to learn? The emotional trauma....or something i should just avoid?So my roomate asks me, Wanna play tennis?
%26lt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26lt; Relax Friend u should get clear want she wants from u ur confused btw. sex and tennis ask her what's is in her mind and then see it whether u want to go forward or step backward and be a friendSo my roomate asks me, Wanna play tennis?
Only you can decide! Do you want to end up gay? If yes, go for it. No hurting at all, except for the loss of a natural way to have a Baby.

If not, GET OUT OF there NOW!! The guys will know of your friends reputation as a gay. This is catching.

So are Babies. I have been authoritatively told that gay relationships do not last long. Not gay, so do not know.

Next time you feel this fire, you might easily be burnt up. This is raw sex.

A man can also turn you on in the same way, but, then there is the chance of conception. And of a much deeper relationship, that can last much longer, like for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment