Wednesday, February 8, 2012

This is in response to Morrisevers's and creating a gif with dominos coming out of a magicians hat.?

I'm trying have created or find a gif or animated picture of a magicians hat with dominos coming out one by one or a few at a time. something that is not too big maybe like an inch by inch or 2 inch by 2 inch in size. Is that possible to create in marcomedia player or find online somewhere? Thanks for your help or anyone would could help me. please email at nelsonoliveira1@yahoo.com if you have any ideas. thanks.This is in response to Morrisevers's and creating a gif with dominos coming out of a magicians hat.?
I just sent you an email and I have something posted on Geocities. I need your coments on if anything needs to be changed on the movie. Just about everything is changable, or adjustable, unless you want smaller dominos, that would take time. I would have to change each one at the beginning and again at the end of the motion, or the dominos would get larger as they come out of the hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment