Sunday, February 12, 2012

UCAS card discounts (UK)?

My brother (17) got a UCAS card today which allows you to get a discount on stores or fast food.

The only one that he knows at the minute is dominoes pizza.

What stores can he get a discount on like play.com or amazon etc

List all online retailers and stores please! Thank you in advance for you time :)UCAS card discounts (UK)?
I love a bargain as much as anyone and I used to love all the cheap stuff I could find on eBay, but nowadays it seems so hard to find anything cheap over there and just when we're all finding it tougher to just pay our bills. I don't give up so I was looking for someplace online where I could still find myself a bargain... and by accident I came across this site I never heard of before where you get rock bottom prices from police impounded stuff, I mean I was worried about scams but this stuff is actually real and I got some real cheap stuff there... it's become my new eBay lol! Go to WinItems.com

No comments:

Post a Comment