Sunday, February 12, 2012

When your boss is out at work, do you misbehave..?

Bored workers, no bosses in site and a lot of computers can only mean one thing in this office: a massive PC domino rally.



http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Strange鈥?/a>



This online video shows the workers bringing a new meaning to the dot com crash as they line up computer hard-drives and then knock them down.



The PCs go tumbling down as the camera follows their progress along the corridors of their office.



What the video does not show is whether or not anyone picked them up afterwards and if the computers still work.When your boss is out at work, do you misbehave..?
no chance of me doing that at work even though i do make lots of things fall over but they are trees
Yes, unless I have urgent work to doWhen your boss is out at work, do you misbehave..?
its a natural occurrence, when the cats away...



never done anything so costly right enough. lol.
PMSL thats funny, i dont go that far but when the boss is out, I am in charge so its f ag breaks all round and free lunches :)When your boss is out at work, do you misbehave..?
have done in past
when the cats away the mouse will play -

- and that vid is brilliant
we need order such as this god would bring

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q-6H4xOUrs%26amp;feature=PlayList%26amp;p=B865D1BA99074D0D%26amp;playnext=1%26amp;playnext_from=PL%26amp;index=11
Unfortunately I don't have access to a computer at work! Read into that what you will lol



When I used to work as a secretary I opened an email from a work colleague with an attachment when my boss was standing behind me. The attachment turned out to be the naked calender that the French Rugby team posed for in 2003. Don't know who was more embarrassed.
Lol! My first proper job was in the office of a warehouse. Whenever the boss went out I'd be off to chat and mess around with my mates on the warehouse floor. We'd have such a laugh, I still miss those days sometimes.
No, there really is no need for me to do, since I do enjoy the work I do.
No.



I cannot misbehave because there are twenty five midgets who would snitch on me.
I'm self employed so I can misbehave all I like

No comments:

Post a Comment