Thursday, February 2, 2012

Which would you prefer ? Pizza hut or Dominoes ?

and why ? ... i would go with pizzahut but their online coupons dont work ! "this coupon cannot be used at the moment %26gt;.%26gt;"Which would you prefer ? Pizza hut or Dominoes ?
Pizza hut is more oily, dominoes is just a tab bit not as oily, in my opinion. I'd probably go for dominoes since I'm a health freak (sometimes)
This has happened to me, and when I complained to a nephew of mine that works there, he told me I could call in and speak to the mgr and they will help you out with the coupon issue.





oh yeah, my answer is Pizzza HutWhich would you prefer ? Pizza hut or Dominoes ?
i would rather go to domino's why because when you go in you know how long your piza is by looking at the screen, also you can order at home n its cheaper to pick up, and there crust are fab
well i would go to pizza hut but not really there pizzas are so expensive like you wan't to eat something my mind goes not here so maybe you can dominoes but yaWhich would you prefer ? Pizza hut or Dominoes ?
Dominoes
Dominoes. I only eat Pizza Hut if Dominoes doesn't have any good coupons.
Well my family doesn't really order Dominoes so I guess Pizza Hut.
I usually go to Pizza hut, never to Dominoes.
dominoes is tastyyy :)
Pizza hut
the pizza hut buffet is ****
pizza hut
I love pizza huts
either/or

No comments:

Post a Comment