Sunday, February 12, 2012

Anyone else having problems with Xbox Live?

I can't join parties with friends, can't get into any multiplayer games, I can't even chat. The only thing I can do right now is send voice messages and I can play online with some of my arcade games such as dominoes and spades. I just changed internet services but all of the network test's I run come back good. I even called the company my router is made by and had them re-open my gaming ports, still no luck. Could it be the Xbox Live network?Anyone else having problems with Xbox Live?
I've been having problems lately too. Its lagging alot. Its been raining at my house and if its doing that now that could be the problem. Make sure that you have a 1 month gold card or more months to be able to do the features you mentiond. (If you have like a 48 hour trial you cannot do any of those things)

No comments:

Post a Comment