Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Can I pay for a pizza delivery order with a fifty dollar bill?

I'm ordering online from Dominos and it says, "Any Delivery Charge is not a tip paid to your driver. Please reward your driver for awesomeness. Our drivers carry less than $20." Do they even accept fifty dollar bills or? Also, how do I go about asking for change? Do I tell them how much I want back or do I ask for the whole thing back and then hand them a tip?Can I pay for a pizza delivery order with a fifty dollar bill?
No...
Yes you absolutely can but when you call it in LET THEM KNOW. I use to work at a pizza place and carrying so much money around isn't safe or good for business if they get there money bags stolen.

As far as tipping goes either just tell them how much you want back or be like oh and 5 dollars in 1's and give him the appropriate amount.Can I pay for a pizza delivery order with a fifty dollar bill?
more %26amp; more places won't accept a $50 bill....especially pizza-delivery



the drivers were getting robbed



as far as how much to tip ?.......that depends on how fast they get to your house ??....if you call 9 times %26amp; they get there 3 hours too late?.....or are they there in 10 minutes ??



also ?....is the order correct?.....did you order a pepperoni pizza %26amp; they gave you double mushrooms ??
Make sure you let them know you are paying with a $50 so that the delivery guy can bring enough change.

As for the change, either works,Can I pay for a pizza delivery order with a fifty dollar bill?
Dominos pizza is terrible
It would be best to ask the people your ordering the pizza from first. Most do not carry change for a $50.
No most companys have a policy were they cannot.

No comments:

Post a Comment