Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I wish i got a free pizza, don't you :(?

I'm not sure if you heard this but up till tuesday morning, dominoes gave away a free medium pizza if you ordered online and entered the word bailout. They gave away 11,000 pizzas! WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME!?I wish i got a free pizza, don't you :(?
What?! Free pizza?! And nobody told me!



I know what you mean, free pizzas are awesome cool. What an injustice...
Yeah i wanted to eat pizza yesterday but i decided to eat something else and then today i bought a slice of pizza.I wish i got a free pizza, don't you :(?
yeah i heard about that. too bad i didnt know about it. :(



pizza actually sounds really good right now lol.
I miss everything lolI wish i got a free pizza, don't you :(?
Right on, Nice to know thanks
you are not the only one, i could of went for a pizza yesterday
no
man i missed it

sucks

No comments:

Post a Comment