Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Dominos Pizza, PLEASE HELP ME. ):?

I'm ordering online for thew new Dominos pizza, everything was perfect but the last time I got the pizza it didn't have the red pepper kick it claimed it did, I am ordering online and I can't find out how to tick which sauce for the red pepper kick, and im not gonna call them up and ask for a red pepper kick considering that's the new sauce, right? Wrong. Last time I ordered there there was no spice at all.

So, im not ordering until I find out which sauce to tick.

Heres a picture.

http://img508.yfrog.com/img508/9074/dominospizza.png



PLEASE HELP ME YAHOO.Dominos Pizza, PLEASE HELP ME. ):?
I would assume it would either have to be the New Robust Tomato Sauce or the Hearty Marinara (since both of these are red sauces). And if the red pepper kick is in a "new sauce" I would also assume it would have to be in the New Robust Tomato Sauce.Dominos Pizza, PLEASE HELP ME. ):?
Just order from Papa John's.Dominos Pizza, PLEASE HELP ME. ):?
Papa John's is wayyy better. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment