Thursday, February 2, 2012

Have you ever had domino's or pizza hut online delivered to your dorm.?

Me and my friend are thinking of ordering- i live in a apartment complex that the college offers- i have no idea what the actual address is so i looked it up on google maps and put the street name location like 233 James drive-

I'm just thinking it would be too complicated for the delivery guy to figure out how to get into it- its like a motel all the doors face a courtyard.

I figured i'd probably be called and asked to give directions- i really suck at directions-

so i guess its just Lipton noodle soup, trail mix and candy tonight :/



What would you do-..Have you ever had domino's or pizza hut online delivered to your dorm.?
Yes, I have when I was in college. It's the delivery person's job to find your dorm. I'm sure they've delivered many times to your dorm before and know right where it is.Have you ever had domino's or pizza hut online delivered to your dorm.?
Yep

No comments:

Post a Comment