Thursday, February 2, 2012

How much should i tip the delivery driver?

Me and my friend ordered Domino's and it came out to $16.00 and i only have $2.00. I paid by credit card online, but how much should i tip?



I don't like tipping but i can only give 1 or 2 bucks what do you think?How much should i tip the delivery driver?
NO one likes tipping. I dislike it too. But I tip well, if the service is good. For a $16 pizza tab, I'd probably tip $4 - $5.



You shouldn't short the pizza dude. They keep the country runnin'!



:)
you are absolutely rightHow much should i tip the delivery driver?
$2 is a good tip. You give one and ask your friend for the other. Or better yet, since you paid by credit card online, let your friend cover the tip.



Whatever you do, DON'T stiff the driver!
There should be a thing to sign when they get your signature to give a tip. I'd do at least $4. If you only give 2, that's 12.5%. It's ok, but seeing as the person is driving to your house to deliver it, I'd give at least 25%How much should i tip the delivery driver?
10%; Domino's already adds a delivery fee that drivers get for using their cars to deliver.
not enough $4.00 would be a good tip a Company like domino's taxes there tips and takes 1/2 of the delivery charge and driver's have to pay for there own gas and repair there vehicles you should always tip you driver's we know where you live
i usually pay just about $5.00-$7.00 They usually dont mind how much I pay. So it's ok that you pay $2.00
15-20% of the bill before discounts and taxes. So if the bill was $16, you'd tip between $2.40 and $3.20. Wise people know, you never short the people who handle your food, they DO remember you.

No comments:

Post a Comment