Thursday, February 2, 2012

How much am i suppose to tip the domino's delivery guy?

i've bought from domino's before but never required delivery. is there a minimum?

FYI: i ordered online.How much am i suppose to tip the domino's delivery guy?
$2-$3
I usually just give the pizza delivery guys $2-3 unless we have a big order such as a party. If we buy 50 pizzas then we give him a pretty nice tip but if it's just a couple pizzas and some bread sticks, $2-3 is usually fine.How much am i suppose to tip the domino's delivery guy?
Our domino's order is always $14, and I tip $3, which is about 20%. I'm sure that's probably what they normally get.
About $2-$3 would be good on a normal order like one box of pizza and breadsticks but if it's a large order then you should tip about $5 . It's all depending on your order .How much am i suppose to tip the domino's delivery guy?
$2 to $3 plus your coin change. Unless it's above $30 then tip him $5 or more.
I agree tip them 5 dollars gas is expensive
$1 or in Europe 50c, or in UK, 50p
Eat the pizza with him. Its the only way!
I always gave tipped the dominoes guy a shot of tequila. He no longer works there now.

How bout the normal 15%?
$ 2.00 is O.K.
Tip him 5 bucks ;)
I'll say $2-$3.
I usually give them an extra 5 bucks. Gas is expensive ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment