Thursday, February 2, 2012

I'm looking for a mahjong tile kit for a relative for christmas, on line stores are ok.?

I've tried searching most places if they have them at all are just the online version.

Also I remember playing some sort of dominos -counting game when I was a child so I know they exist.

Thanks in advance, for your help.I'm looking for a mahjong tile kit for a relative for christmas, on line stores are ok.?
Try looking at gaming stores, like places you would purchase D%26amp;D stuff. I know that's were a friend of mine found his. I am lucky that I have two very old sets, one was my Aunt's (my mother's best friend)parents that was passed on to me once they passed on and one I found in a thrift store. You may want to try EBAY or Craig's list and see if anyone is parting with a set. Oh, you know, you might want to try a chinese import place or market. Maybe like a World Market. We have those stores in Ohio, so I don't know what would be compareable where you are located, but it worth trying. Good Luck.
  • permit practice test
  • italian translation to english
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment