Thursday, February 2, 2012

Should I tip the Dominoes Pizza Man?

I paid with a credit card, and it's taking him 20 minutes to come to my house, and thats FOREVER considering if I would have taken then bus it's exactly 7 minutes...... to tip or not to tip?

BTW I'm using the Pizza tracker online that's how I knowShould I tip the Dominoes Pizza Man?
How is Dominoes even open this early? Pizza should be for dinner...
yes, 20 minutes is within an acceptable time frame. it takes 7/8 minutes to cook it , tip him. and remember generosity is the MARK of a true humanitarian!!!! plus it's good karma he is after all doing you a service. Should I tip the Dominoes Pizza Man?
Yes you should tip him unless you cant appreciate the amount of "alone time" he has with your food. Also remember that they have to cook your pizza, hes not leaving right when you hang up the phone.
20 minutes is really not that bad, I usually give 'em 2 bucks.Should I tip the Dominoes Pizza Man?
Never mind that,how was the last pie?Any good?Or typical dominoes bland crap.Tip accordingly.
Yes you should tip. Domino's has a 30 minute limit. But you should always tip delivery people.
tip him. 20 minutes is awesome, when i call in an order they always say 45 minutes to an hour
But you didn't have to take the bus. I would tip.
uhh!!! duh speacially if he looks like he needs it and if u dont he will think ur snoby and stuck up....
tip if it is still hot and he is not to late

No comments:

Post a Comment