Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Is Working At Domino's Pizza Good Or Bad ??? 10 Points A.S.A.P ! (:?

Hey; My Local Domino's Are After People I Was Wondering If I Should I Apply ? Is It A Crap Job ? I've Heard The Management Is Bad At The Store But I Really Want A Job %26amp; I Think The Experience Would Be Worth It :/

I Applied At Domino's Online 3 Months Ago %26amp; Never Got A Reply.

Anybody With Domino's Experience Please Answer !

BQ: What Were/Are The Wages When You Worked/Work There ? I'm 15 %26amp; 9 Months BTW.

All Answers Appreciated ! (:Is Working At Domino's Pizza Good Or Bad ??? 10 Points A.S.A.P ! (:?
I don't have experience there, but a job is a job. It would be a good thing to take it to get work experience so you can eventually work your way up to a better job.

No comments:

Post a Comment