Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Using Domino's Pizza's ordering software (UK)?

hey there, first of all let me tell u the good news i got a job in my local Domino's Pizza store. my job is mainly in the front side answering telephone calls as well as serving customers who chose to collect their order themselves from the store. now the bad news is all the orders are taken through computers n today was my first day n the other guy who works in the till with me was teaching me how to use thier software. i couldnt pick up or follow everything he said as he was explaining so fast in just one go with no break. although he went through every bit i could only understand half of what he said. i didnt want to bother him so i didnt ask him to go over the bit i didnt understand. so i was wondering if Dominos provided any online training on how to use their software?Using Domino's Pizza's ordering software (UK)?
Ask him to show you again. If you do not do this and begin making mistakes, you face being fired for incompetence

No comments:

Post a Comment