Sunday, February 12, 2012

PBS video of objects falling - no dialogue?

I saw a show on PBS a while ago and I don't know the name. I believe it was a German show. Basically, it looked like it was filmed in a warehouse and I don't think there was any dialogue at all.



It was just a series of objects falling like dominoes. For example, a bucket would fall and pour hot water onto a block of ice. The ice would melt and the tower of blocks on it would become unstable and fall. One of the falling blocks would hit a stick, which would fall and start a ball rolling...that sort of thing.



Does anyone know what I'm talking about and have any idea what it's called or where I can find it online?PBS video of objects falling - no dialogue?
I believe I've seen this too. I'm pretty sure it was German, and it's old - probably at least from the late 80's. What I saw was before I graduated from school (1992), and it was on my PBS station. It lasted a good while - maybe 30 minutes. I'm not going to be much help, but you may have to contact your PBS station (on the "contact us" page on their site, try viewer relations/services), or get a German translation dictionary, and try searching various words on youtube. Good luck, and I wouldn't mind seeing it again myself.
  • magellan roadmate
  • window tint
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment