Sunday, February 12, 2012

How Do I Speak with A Live Person About Yahoo Barring Me From Games Until Jan 1 2021?

I have no idea what I have done. Yahoo will not let me into holdem poker, deuces wild, pool or dominoes..a few of my favorite games. I was playing and then POOF! Up pops a notice that I have been barred from this game until Friday Jan 1 7:59:59 GMT 2021. 2021 !?!?!? That's a long time form now. I would appreciate an explanation as to why I was barred...and also a reason why so long for doin what?!? Thank you in advance for your help. Calling yahoo will not help. The help form online jsut generates a form letter coughrd out by high tech yahoo computers. YAY ! they received my concern. Then I hear nothing. Too bad Yahoo Games does not have phone support. There may be nothing to do, except start all over with a brand new ID. I was trying to avoid all of that. Have a good day.How Do I Speak with A Live Person About Yahoo Barring Me From Games Until Jan 1 2021?
That has happened to all of us. There is no live person to talk to. Just take your lumps and start over like I have about 3 or 4 times.How Do I Speak with A Live Person About Yahoo Barring Me From Games Until Jan 1 2021?
This is unfair practice to barred one from all games until 2021. I am 79 years old and could be dead by that time HELP! How do I correct this?

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment