Sunday, February 12, 2012

Places a 15 year old can work who HAS expierience?

Hi.



I'm finding it really hard to find a job since I quit my old one.



I worked at KFC for 3 months. I was okay with working in fast food again but Hungry Jacks never got back to me after the interview and Mc Donalds rejected me twice.



So my question is...where are some places I can apply? Online works better, but I'm happy to go instore.



Here are some places I have applied at though, so don't mention these:



-Dominoes

-Woolworths

-Safeway

-Coles



etc.



Thanks!



Also, I'm 15 turning 16 about to start year 10 at school.Places a 15 year old can work who HAS expierience?
why not apply at local sport wear clothing store or a bookstore?Places a 15 year old can work who HAS expierience?
publix, albertsons (they hire at ur age) wendys i think they hire at 16........................Places a 15 year old can work who HAS expierience?
you always could get a work card to work underage and allow you to get a job anywhere that a 16 year old can work

there are also alternatives like working where the mexican people work or selling drugs. both of those jobs can make decent amounts of money and have no age requirements
What about Burger King, Arby's, or if u are a female cuz I don't know if u are male or female here what about babysitting. I would say any of the fast food places, pizza places, regular restaurants, and stores like Wal-Mart. Good Luck with your job search.

No comments:

Post a Comment