Thursday, February 2, 2012

Survey: When it comes to age and appearance online, are you good at telling who's lying, and why they lie?

Like people in Hot Or Not, Facebook, or the average hook up sites.



For starters, I've already found a girlfriend. These are just thoughts on MY experience, so because I'm talking about women it's not that I'm being sexist, it's because I don't look for men. I'm sure this does happen the other way around as well.



I used to have a problem when I was looking because everyone [and for real everyone] thinks I'm younger than my real age. So when browsing through people in my age group, I looked according to what I look like to myself, and others. I looked for someone who I'd find attractive. Yet when looking, I found a lot of banged-up, and not so good looking MILFS, divorced, kids, etc... who just brought my mother to my thoughts... that is not a good thing in my age group. They didn't look like they would be aging well only in their 30's and usually at least one of the few pictures on the profile was from when they were actually hot.



Why do they lie?



This creates a domino effect that drives other guys to look in younger age spans, which turns into whiny creepy talk about some older guy online (I can't stand that kind of ignorance) But it would drive me to look into younger females, because I'd just want someone who is aging as well as me, and is close to my level of maturity secondly. Looks online take the driver's seat to me. It's the first thing you see. First thing I'd look for is the picture and the age. My problem was, the ladies are more prone to be driven away by age numbers and will immediately see the 36 year old the second they're told. Disregarding the 8 to 10 years younger they originally thought I look like.



Why do they lie?



Good day everyone.Survey: When it comes to age and appearance online, are you good at telling who's lying, and why they lie?
you have a good point here. i think women lie to make themselves feel better about themselves.
i think everybody either lies or embellishes online, just to give them an extra pizazz.



i'm completely honest with the person, right at the beginning. i'm not going to lie and say that i'm a size 8. i'm a thick, curvy plus-size girl. i'm not 5'7. i'm short.



but, on this one dating site, they mentioned that women like to knock off a couple of years off of their real age %26amp; their weight, whileas men like to add a few inches to their height (as well as other things, i'm sure!!)Survey: When it comes to age and appearance online, are you good at telling who's lying, and why they lie?
Yes, I'm pretty good at telling when somebody is lying about their age, it's usually best detected in their wiseness about things, their writing skills (gramatically), and their 'view' on their parents and the work force.

Usually, younger kids ***** and moan about their parents, do not type gramatically correct, and think work is stupid.

Their's a lot of different factors, but usually you just 'know'.



In person, I'm hard to lie to. I took several classes on Lie Detection for Psychology so I'm pretty much a human lie detector now. I know all the tell-tell signs plus some.
I dunno hun, Ive had that much bullsh!t off people just on here that I could sell it off as fertiliser and retireSurvey: When it comes to age and appearance online, are you good at telling who's lying, and why they lie?
Lying is to mask the lie that the younger the better, act our age,and enjoy the experiences, how can one enjoy stuff with BOTOX? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment