Thursday, February 2, 2012

I have a question about a customer service situation. Yesterday, I ordered a pizza and 2 drinks online.?

I ordered from Domino's pizza (a location that is less than 5 minutes from my house). When it asked for payment, I put in my debit card info--it accepted it then said Domino's didn't deliver to my address (which it does and has many many times)--please make it a carryout order. I said, what the heck, fine, I'll go pick it up and clicked on carryout. It then asked for payment again. I cancelled and went online to check my bank account. Well, the payment had gone through, not once but twice. I called the Domino's, explained what had happened, the girl who answered the phone (nicely) said she didn't know anything about the internet order process but would I like to talk to the manager. I said yes--the manager came on the line, I explained to her. She said, oh, well, the money will be taken from your account but you can file paperwork to get it back but you will have to wait 7 days to do it. I said, hey, you can't take my money and not give me any pizza--she said, yes we can and HUNG UP!!!! WTF????? I called back and asked to speak to the manager again---she got on the line and proceeded to tell me they would keep my money, I needed to just shut up because I was talking too much. What???? No, you can not keep the money and not provide a service or food--that's fraud. She then hung up again after telling me to just shut up. Now, I'm really upset--I called her back and said, tell me why you can keep the money. She then went into a rant about I wouldn't shut up and let her talk...I said, well, the only one talking now is you--why don't you shut up and tell me--*I admit I shouldn't have said shut up but she had already told me to shut so many times and hung up so many times--I lot my temper and little and said, well shut up and tell me--she then went on to say, well will you let me talk now? I can't talk if you don't shut up---you can't tell me to shut up!!! I again, said, I'm not saying anything and you are doing all the talking--why is it okay for you to tell me to shut up but I can't say it to you??She then said, well B****%26amp;, why don't you come here and tell me to shut up---I am calling the police right now to arrest you for harassment--you have called me 3 times--you're going to jail!!!!



I said, whatever, I'm reporting you to the corporate office and stopping payment on the FRAUDULENT charges. She hung up for the 3rd time.



I wrote an email to the corporate office but haven't received an answer yet--this just happened yesterday. I didn't curse or call her names or shout--I did (finally) tell her to shut up and explain but only after I had been hung up on twice and told to shut up I don't know how many times!!!!



I also wrote a review on the Yahoo "local" site telling about the situation (which had only negative reviews, by the way, but nothing as bad as what happened to me). I can't stop payment yet as the bank is closed but....Is this normal? Was I just supposed to say, oh well, I guess I just let you keep the money, don't give me a pizza. Oh and while you're at it, charge me a second time and call me names!!!



Am I crazy or is she?? I have never been talked to or treated this way for saying, hey, your internet ordering site just messed up, I would like this fixed please. I work with criminals--I can't talk to them that way or I would be fired!!!



Opinions, please!I have a question about a customer service situation. Yesterday, I ordered a pizza and 2 drinks online.?
You probably won't get a reply from Dominos corporate until after the weekend. As to what they'll do about it, that depends on the track record of the manager. You can expect her to deny everything, so unless they're other evidence to back your story up, all you can expect is a polite apology from Dominos. Hopefully there will be some other complaints about the managers behavior to back your story up. Better yet, Dominos might record all their phone calls. I don't know the legal ramifications of that, but if my business was as dependent on phone calls as Dominos is, I'd certain consider it.



As for what set her off... probably a combination of a super busy holiday weekend, the online ordering system screwing up, and maybe a couple of employees calling in "sick". All that pressure and she just snapped. That doesn't excuse her behavior, of course.I have a question about a customer service situation. Yesterday, I ordered a pizza and 2 drinks online.?
I would have went up there and whooped her asssss.I have a question about a customer service situation. Yesterday, I ordered a pizza and 2 drinks online.?
dominos is a local chain call the main main offfice and explain 2 them they should appoligize give u there money back and give u a ton of coupons for free pizza, be mad on the phone tell them you'll sue scare them thats how it works more GOOD LUCK and yea that really sucks
i would call there main office, did u get the manager name. you need the manager name, store # and or location. and a copy where u where billed 2x and did not get what u paid for.

No comments:

Post a Comment