Sunday, February 12, 2012

Where in the world can I just buy a big box of dominos for Domino toppling?

I've looked everywhere. All I want is like, a big box or bag of those plastic dominos they use during the big domino competitions like domino day, and like in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoZ_SZDAP鈥?/a>



Yes I looked on eBay, yes I did an online search, I looked for domino rally and domino express, bulk dominos, etc. Those only come used and with a pack of about 100 dominos. I just want dominos without the little toys that come with them. Does anybody know where I can buy some without having to buy 10 used rally or express sets?



Thanks.Where in the world can I just buy a big box of dominos for Domino toppling?
http://www.eaieducation.com/531514.html



They're not plastic, but that's over 1600 Dominoes for less that $100... not too bad.Where in the world can I just buy a big box of dominos for Domino toppling?
Im trying to find dominos too its a bleeding nightmare.

Report Abuse

Where in the world can I just buy a big box of dominos for Domino toppling?
have you tried the big blue store that is found almost anywhere in america called a walmart supercenter duh

No comments:

Post a Comment