Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Why did my Domino's pizza come with no sauce?

We were ordering Domino's pizza online. When we picked up the pizza and brought it home, we realized there was no sauce. I'm really mad, I'm not sure what happened. My grandma ordered. The pizza's just not the same...



We got three pizzas. Cheese, pepperoni and sausage and everything. What do we do? Do we take them back, or what....



I'm really upset :( Domino's pizza isn't the same without sauce. D:Why did my Domino's pizza come with no sauce?
Maybe there is sauce and its just a little. hm. wierd!
maybe your grandma press the no sauce button..
i would call them, or go back and tell them u have no sauce.
and i def. agree with u.
pizza is not a pizza until theres sauce!!!! :D
u made me hungry!!
Your grandmother probably clicked the option for "no sauce"when she made the order online



Check the order sticker on the box, it will state what the order was, not too mention it was on the confirmation email she would have gotten when ordering on line.Why did my Domino's pizza come with no sauce?
They got the orders mixed up, someone ordered theres without sauce.=0
Call them back and ask.Why did my Domino's pizza come with no sauce?
They might of forgot.
take them back and have them fix it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment