Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Will you help me figure out which domino's commercial this is?

So, in the commercial, this girl's dad calls her from work to check up from her, and she is doing homework with her friend. Her friend calls her over so she puts the phone on speaker so her dad is able to hear everything that's being said in the room. She ordered a pizza from domino's online and the tracker thing is talking to her, and it sounds like she has a guy over and they are getting it on. The dad freaks out and leaves work, and the commercial is over. I can't find this commercial online can you give me a link when you find it?Will you help me figure out which domino's commercial this is?
I keep looking for it because it was prett funny and I want to show my husband and I can't fin it anywhere. But if I do I will come back and give you the link!Will you help me figure out which domino's commercial this is?
haha good commercial, and yeah it was one of those ones that is on tv alot then suddenly not at all.. Stupid, they always get rid of the funny ones. Wish i could help ya.
  • apa 6th edition
  • helly hansen
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment