Sunday, February 12, 2012

Would you all like to join me in a laugh?

Soo, I work at Dominos. And you know how you can order Domino's pizza online?



And you can put like, extra information if needed (ie:allergies, deliver to the side door, etc)

Then they come out on stickers which get stuck onto the order (I'm sure you've seen one)



Today one came in and the information said :

"Smile (: Jesus loves you!"



Everyone there is athiest, except me....I'm Wiccan.





I found the irony of it funny



Also, the dilivery guy, Zach, was going to go write on their box "But Satan loves me more"Would you all like to join me in a laugh?
funny i needed a laugh..
heh, cuteWould you all like to join me in a laugh?
LOL :3
thats cute :)Would you all like to join me in a laugh?
omg i laughed so hard...oh wait i didn't
lol thts funnny

No comments:

Post a Comment