Sunday, February 12, 2012

Your opinion on my ' Nationalist' Art .......??

Hi everyone ! I have recently exhibited work on an online gallery in England and have lately sold some of my paintings to people of whom were pleased to see their ' reflective ' thoughts captured in paint.

One in particular ( yet unsold) has caused a bit of a debate on the discussion forum as ' Racist'. It is the Twin Towers in Dominoes . The picture is a bit blurrred ( but without saying to much as to why Dominoes were used ) but try to look at the Dots on the Dominoes to see if they translate into ' something'...?? http://www.saatchi-gallery.co.uk/saleroo鈥?/a> ...There are others to view and would most welcome any thoughts as to their content.

Thanks.Your opinion on my ' Nationalist' Art .......??
Nice work, it took a little while but I saw them in the dominoes. I like the metaphors but dont get how it is racist.

No comments:

Post a Comment